Does this sound like you?
- You are an experienced leader taking on new and ambitious challenges.
- You want to take your leadership wisdom and skills to the next level.
- You are a leader in your field and now you are being asked to lead a team.
- You know you need more than to read a couple of books on leadership to develop your skills and presence to meet the new and exciting challenges ahead.
Transform your leadership style and effectiveness in a comprehensive 6 to 12 month program.
Learn critical skills and awareness for taking your leadership presence to the next level.
Executive Coaching may include:
- A 360 assessment to gather feedback on your current leadership style
- DiSC Communication and Workstyle assessment to gain deeper understanding of your communication style, both strengths and tips on how to improve.
- Developing more skillful listening skills
- Develop skills in Leadership Embodiment to enhance your communication skills and to assist you in developing your inner wisdom and leadership presence for skillful action.
Are You Ready for Clarity?
Two Easy Steps:
1. Complete the questionnaire you can find here.
2. After I receive your completed questionnaire, you will receive a link to schedule your complimentary Discovery Session with me.
Be on your way to clarity and living your life on purpose!!
Power at the Crossroads: Visual Coaching for Powerful Transitions
Jump start your progress on a project, dream, new career or future vision through a coaching package specifically designed to find clarity and direction during powerful life and work transitions.
This visual coaching is designed for leaders, entrepreneurs and business owners who are seeking clarity and the steps to take for their next venture.
I have the highest trust and confidence in Catherine’s abilities and the effect that she brings. Shortly after my work with Catherine, I was nominated for the Microsoft High Potential Program and have achieved top talent performance review for two years.
Interested in learning more about how I can help you and/or your team?
I offer a free 30-minute consultation phone call:
Keep in Touch
I write a monthly-ish blog where I share what I’m learning in leadership and in organizational life. You can follow it here: